Week 3

 

 

 


 

This week I continued to refine my research project with the help of Josh. I have a pretty good idea of the direction that I am headed with this project, but we are still tweaking things around. Josh got me started playing around with the EKG so I can start familiarizing myself with it. We ran tests on a few volunteers in the lab just to get familiar with the equipment/readings before moving on to testing plants.

I have an exam for my math class on Friday and then an exam for my physics class this coming Monday, so I am shifting my focus to that for the next few days. I am very much looking forward to getting back in the lab and continuing to make headway on this project once these exams are behind me.

Comments

  1. Steven,
    That's awesome that you're getting to work with Josh! He knows all the tips and tricks (haha). THe EKG looks very interesting, we were going to try and incorporate it last semester but we had our hands full, I am happy you're getting to use it. Good luck on your physics exam! You got this!

    -Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 23: Week 1

Week 4

Week 2