This week I continued testing the aloe plants with the ECG. Unfortunately, we are still running into issues exporting the data into logger pro. The data we get in logger pro does not correlate to the readings we get in the ECG. This presents a problem as we try to collect data to analyze for our research.

Next week, we are going to try connecting the ECG to the laptop in hopes of being able to capture the data live as we take the ECG readings. If that does not work, we are going to have to rethink how we collect data moving forward.

Comments

  1. Hi Steven, I hope you find a way to transfer the data. Also I'm interested in which Aloe plants you are using as I did cut some leaves of one today for my experiment. I don't want to interfer with your test results. Nonetheless good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 23: Week 1

Week 4

Week 2