Week 5

 

 


 

My tomato seeds are slowly starting to sprout, so now it is just a waiting game until we can begin running experiments on those plants. In the meantime, with the help of Josh, I am continuing to familiarize myself with the ECG equipment by testing a healthy aloe plant. These test runs on the aloe plant are allowing me to nail down the procedure for when we are ready to start the actual experiment with the tomato plants. I have definitely run into various issues along the way, but as Josh has reminded me, there is going to be a lot of trial and error along the way, and this is all a part of the process. So while we wait for these tomato plants to grow, I plan to continue to refine things and then get on to a hopefully successful experiment.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 23: Week 1

Week 4

Week 2