Week 6

 

My tomato plants are coming along slowly. Perhaps too slowly? While I feel handcuffed, unable to begin my research until the plants are mature enough, we are putting this time to good use. We are having issues exporting data from the LabQuest 2 into the computer. For whatever reason, the data gets distorted during the process of exporting/importing. We are trying to figure out what is causing this issue while also coming up with plans in case we can’t get the LabQuest 2 to play nice (manually entering the data points does not sound like fun given how much raw data the LabQuest 2 gives). Hopefully, it will not come to that.

 

Outside of the lab, things are going well in my classes. These next few days will be intense as I will be spending most of time preparing for midterms. I look forward to getting back in the lab once that is over with.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 23: Week 1

Week 4

Week 2