Week 12

 

This week I used the data we collected over the semester to see what conclusions can be drawn. With limited data points and some outlier readings that are skewing things a bit, it has been hard to draw any concrete conclusions. Will continue to collect more data over the coming weeks in hopes that it helps draw a clearer picture.


Outside of research, things have definitely kicked in to high gear in my classes as the semester starts to draw to an end. It feels like I am just moving from one deadline to another, trying to keep up with everything. Needless to say, from here on out till the end of the semester, I expect to have my hands full with my classes + this research project. So just trying to hang in there and hopefully finish the semester with good grades as well as doing a good job with this research project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 23: Week 1

Week 4

Week 2