Fall 23: Week 1

 


 

 

Coming into this semester, I really wasn’t sure what I would be doing for my authentic experience. I ended up with a few different exciting prospects including a coding project with Professor Manning and a Calculus project revolving around the tabular method for integration.

However, at the last minute I came across a Sports Analytic Research Project being led by Dr. Posta here at PC. As a huge sports fan, I could not have dreamed up a better research project than one marrying math and sports. I was fortunate enough to be chosen to participate in this internship and I am beyond excited to be a part of this project!

Comments

  1. Steven,
    That's really cool that you're going to get to integrate sports and math! I am interested in seeing what this looks like! Are you going to be working in the lab at all this semester? That calculus project also sounds dope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4

Week 2