Week 8


 

This spring break has not been too much of a break. Things definitely felt a bit overwhelming during midterms week with class assignments, midterm exams as well as things that came up outside of school all piling up during that week. Thankfully I made it to the halfway mark with high grades in all of my classes. I am putting my time during spring break to good use and have been working ahead in all of my classes. I am hoping this will set me up for a successful finish to the semester. I also started looking at classes for next semester and began planning out my schedule for next semester. I have also been using this time to apply for scholarships for next year. Overall, I am pretty happy with my use of time over spring break and now looking forward to getting back into class and the lab on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 23: Week 1

Week 4

Week 2